July’s top ten cardio workout tracks – selection of the very talented and gorgeous queen of the dance floor DJ Lady Lea. And no one knows music that will get you moving better than her! Watch out for her new album coming out in September called Wham Bam Thank you Ma’am that features some of the awesome tracks on the list! Visit www.ladylea.co.za for more information. Enjoy!
1. CARL TRICKS – 8090 (Original Mix)
2. J-Trick – Rockit
3. Morgan Paige- In The Air (Mord Fustang Remix)
4. Andy stroke-Party People (Digital Mode Late Night Remix)
5. Mr. Dyf – All Day Lover Feat. Katherine Ellis (Ron May Remix)
6. B-Sensual & No!end – Dancin (Original Mix)
7. Addy Van Der Zwan & Hithouse & Jerry Beke – Jack To The Sound Of The Underground 2012 (Addy van der Zwan & Jerry Beke Mix)
8. lookback-Sudo (Original Mix)
9. Zedd-Stars Come Out (Original Mix)
10. Analog People In A Digital World-Rose Rouge (Tocadisco Remix)
About The Author
“Health is a relationship between you and your body”
Hello my name is Brigitte Willers. I am a qualified fitness and business professional. I am also a lifestyle and fitness model, business owner and mommy to a boy named Sammy and three Jack Russells. Thank you for visiting The Jog Blog and hope to see you back soon!