This is a FAB recipe from one of my dear friends @onlyramzi hope you enjoy it!
• 1 scoop non flavored whey protein
• 1/4 cup quick-cooking rolled oats
• 1 cup whole wheat flour
• 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
• 1 dash sea salt
• 3 large eggs
• 1 small ripe banana, mashed
• 2 tablespoons unsweetened almond milk
1. Mix Protein, oats, flour, baking powder, and salt in medium bowl: set aside
2. Beat eggs in medium bowl: stir in mashed banana and almond milk
3. Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients: mix well
4. Heat 1/2 teaspoon olive oil in large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Pour about 1/4 batter into skillet for each pancake; Cook for 1 to 2 minutes, or until bubbles form on top. Flip with spatula and cook for 30 seconds.
5. Add remaining 1/2 teaspoon olive oil and repeat with remaining batter.
6. Serve warm; garnish with bananas and berries if desired.