Wellness Westin a Hotel Group With a Different Vision
I recently had the opportunity to stay at the Westin based in Cape Town @TheWestinCPT. The Westin is very centrally located in the foreshore, just a chip and a put away from the Waterfront and across the road from the Cape Town Convention Centre.
The Westin has actually been a favorite of mine since my bestie @PhilmaGomes23 roped me in to do a fun run with the super fit, Managing Director, Rob Kucera as a bunch of other really cool people like Breyten Paulse read more about it here. Since then you can expect the same standard of excellent service and I must say everything is still just as fabulous now as it was back then.
What I really love about the Westin is they truly have wellness at heart. The Westin has teamed up with @NewBalance_SA (which is a sports brand I love) to bring a first of its kind gear lending program to their group of Hotel’s. What does this mean? Well, more space for shoes and clothes firstly, because you no longer have to lug your training kit around with you! All you have to do is book and your kit gets delivered to your room in your size, voila! Which brings me to the gym. I will let the pictures do most of the talking but as an ex-personal trainer I can tell you their gym is equipped with only the best. Fully kitted with @Techno_Gym equipment as well as my favorite @PowerPlateSA (workout to follow soon). You can alternatively book a guided 5km run with one of the trainers at the Westin at your own convenience if you would like to enjoy something more out-doorsy.
Next up I would just like a to take a moment and thank each and every chef at that restaurant for the amazing work that they do, their team truly boast with great talented chef’s. The restaurant On19 on the 19th floor (surprise surprise regarding that name) spoils you with its amazing flowing views over Cape Town and is simply magical at night. Highly recommended. And the food? Well have a look below, I am quite a health freak so I thought I died and went to wellness paradise!
Just a couple of highlights at the Westin
- Friendly personal service and welcome
- Close to all nightlife restaurants and Waterfront also very conveniently situated across from the CTICC
- Close to all routes and airport
- Clothes Lending Program saves you planning and packing
- They encourage wellness and fully equipped gym
- Fully functional SPA, Hair salon, lovely pool area and amazing Jacuzzi overlooking the harbor
- On19th restaurant amazing 5 star service and food
- Healthiest breakfast I have ever seen in my life
- Clean feel comfortable rooms A grade décor and warmth
- Uninterrupted, jaw dropping views of Cape Town
- Options of 2 restaurants and a cigar lounge
- Guided Run’s and personal trainer at your convenience
I cannot wait for my next visit, I enjoyed it thoroughly.
About The Author
“Health is a relationship between you and your body”
Hello my name is Brigitte Willers. I am a qualified fitness and business professional. I am also a lifestyle and fitness model, business owner and mommy to a boy named Sammy and three Jack Russells. Thank you for visiting The Jog Blog and hope to see you back soon!